Thursday, May 21, 2009

Two years in the Life....

This blog is dedicated to two years in the life of Elder Tyler Campbell. He was called to serve in the Arizona Phoenix Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I promised my son that I would do this blog so that all his friends could be kept up to date on his adventures! After spending three weeks in the Missionary Training Center, he finally left for Arizona on Tuesday!! We waited with anticipation for his call early that morning. The phone FINALLY rang!! Music to a mother's ears! Can you tell I miss my boy? He was excited to be on his way. He was traveling with his companion Elder Schneider. They have become fast friends. That is truly a gift Ty or I guess I need to say Elder Campbell has- he can make anyone feel like they are his best buddy!! He loves people and they love him. That will serve him well on his mission.



Wednesday I got a call from his Mission President. He said that Elder Campbell had arrived safely and his first area will be Flagstaff! I googled Flagstaff and found it to look a lot like Washington. That will be good for him- he will feel right at home! As soon as I know his address I will post it so you can all start those letters to him!!

1 comment:

  1. what a cool idea Cyndi!! Can't wait to follow it :)

    ReplyDelete